Welcome to Grandmaster Chess Institute, where you learn from the very best in the world!
The goal of Grandmaster Chess Institute (GMI) is to bring the highest quality chess training to everyone at an affordable price ($3/hr). Our coaches include GM Pavel Eljanov, GM Liem Quang Le, GM Boris Avrukh, GM Alex Lenderman, GM Elshan Moradiabadi, GM Gilberto Hernandez, GM Andrey Gorovets, and we constantly invite more GMs to join GMI coach team.
- Daily live and interactive classes. Members can access all daily live classes. If you miss the live session, class recordings will be available to you 24/7.
- Open classes are targeted at 2200+ and higher. GMs can learn from these classes too. We also have U2100, U1800, U1500 classes, where students get homework after each class. All classes are open to all members.
- GMI course schedule will be posted monthly. Course schedule will be designed with the consideration of school time and different time zones in South and North America (e.g. US and Canada). Current month course schedule will be under “Members”
- Membership fee is USD $1,199/yr. 28 lessons each month, 336 lessons each year. No repeated lessons. We do offer monthly membership and One Day Pass. We newly add 6-month membership of $594. Please check out “Members” for details and the current month promotions. For chess players with extreme financial difficulties, please contact us for discounted or free membership.
- For GM/IM chess coaches, you are welcome to join our team. You not only get paid, but also get an excellent opportunity to market yourself and attract potential private students.
Sample Course Schedule (If you miss any lesson, the recording is available 24/7; All listed time is US Central Time)
Each month has 28 lessons. Each coach will deliver 4 lessons with different content but focusing on the posted topic.
GM Pavel Eljanov: Deep Calculation Techniques (Open) Live Class Sample
GM Boris Avrukh: Cutting Edge Opening Ideas (Open) Live Class Sample
GM Liem Quang Le: Secrets of Intuition in Chess (Open) Live Class Sample
GM Alex Lenderman: Converting Winning Positions (Open) Live Class Sample
GM Andrey Gorovets: Strategies on Opposite and Same Colored Bishops (U2100) Live Class Sample
GM Elshan Moradiabadi: Defending Inferior Positions (U1800) Live Class Sample
GM Gilberto Hernandez: Evaluating Positions (U1500) Live Class Sample